Thursday, March 16, 2006

Another Step Complete

Well we finished a major hurdle today, our homestudy. We also received our finger print appointment for May 19. It is so funny how you are so nervous for the homestudy about the house being clean (which those who know us ours is questionalbe sometimes) and that really is the least of the social workers worries. She is more worried about how we will care for our child and how we will raise our child. That is good because I am (probably foolishly) more comfortable answering those kinds of questions than I am being graded on my ablity to keep house. It is such a weight off our shoulders to have this step in the process complete. I feel like we can start getting excited. Although I know we still have to be approved by USCIS I feel as though we have finally proven ourselves ready and capable of parenting a child. We are ready for the rest of the journey and I for one cannot wait for the ride.

Summer

No comments: