Thursday, May 18, 2006

May 19th is Arriving

As I sit here on the eve of May 19th, I never thought anyone could be so excited about a fingerprint appointment at immigration services. I, however, am. This is our last step in our stuff we have to do in order to get ready. I think Chris and I have both let ourselves be a little more excited about this getting a baby thing now. We even went into Baby's R US last weekend. Can you picture Chris in Baby's R US. His favorite things were the car seat that would match the Mini and the gliding rockers. Neither of which he will likely get but a but a boy can dream.

I now allow myself to think that this time next year I will have just celebrated mother's day and I am so excited about that. I will leave Chris to the theology and I will just keep you in touch about the planning.

Hopefully we will have CIS clearance in June and this means our Dossier can go to Vietnama nd we are ready to receive a referral (in adoption talk that is child).

How cool is that?


Summer

No comments: