Sunday, April 01, 2007

Update

Well, I am having a bit of insomnia so I am sitting at the computer updating. Check out the new slide show. Isn't she beautiful.

Both her and daddy have had a stomach thing this week but are now starting to feel better.

I have to admit even with sleepless nights, illness, throw up, diapers diapers and more diapers, motherhood is wonderful.

How is it we fall in love with our children so easily? We got some of the funniest pictures of Sophie yet today. She had taken a long nap and when she got up her hair was literally sticking up all over her head. It was so funny.

I really don't know what we did before we had Sophie? Did we do anything? She woke up tonight which I knew she would because she ate poorly at her last bottle. I love those momnets though when I am holding her at night and she goes back to sleep so peacefully. I can really tell a change in her over the past few weeks in regards to bonding. She is really starting to melt into us and snuggle. I cannot imagine any sweeter moments than when your child smiles at you or laughs with you are kisses you.

On another note we watched most of Baby Einstein's first signs today. I know it is so the "in thing" to do, but in my research of the subject OT's like it. Generally as a profession we love development and are usually right about these things. I did get tickled at myself though and thought of the circle of trust and Meet the Fockers when the sign for milk came up.


Well I am off to count sheep....

Summer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm supposed to be working, yet can't help but post to tell you what a wonderful woman you are! You take care of Sophie so well and you even watched after me last week when I was sick. You're superwoman! I am so glad and proud that you're my wife and love you so very much.

Love,
The Panda

Jo said...

She is so sweet.

S. said...

Oh, we are huge proponents of teaching babies to sign. Check out signingtime.com, these DVDs are really well done.